Streamline Terms of Trade
Your acceptance of any products or services from Streamline indicates your acceptance of these trade terms
1) Products. Title both real and equitable in any products sold by us shall not pass to you until payment in full of the invoice for same and all other amounts that you owe to us for any reason and we shall be entitled to an unpaid vendors lien on the products until payment is received. You authorise us or our agent to enter your premises to remove any products, which are the property of Streamline Solutions without prejudice to any other of our rights, and you indemnify us against all costs and claims in respect of our exercise or rights under this clause.
2) Delivery and risk. Delivery will be made to the location specified by you and you are responsible for the products from the time
they are delivered to you. All liability for the products are transferred from us to you when a signature has been obtained by us or our carrier from any individual at your specified delivery address who accepts the products. All claims for shortage or damage during delivery must be made to us by the day following delivery. Delay in delivery or performance shall not entitle you to cancel any order.
3) Payment. Unless we have agreed to extend credit to you, payment is to be made before supply either by credit card, cheque or direct credit. Payment by cheque or by any type of bank transfer will not be considered payment until the payment has been fully cleared through the banking system into our bank account.
4) Credit. If you have applied for a credit account and it has been approved, your account terms are payment by the 20th of the month following the dispatch of an invoice. If the account becomes overdue it automatically suspends the account until brought within the trading terms. If these terms are not adhered to, credit terms will be removed from your account and all subsequent orders must be paid for in full before the order is sent. If payment is not made in full by the due date, we are entitled to charge interest on all overdue amounts at the rate of 5% per annum above the current overdraft rate charged by our financiers, compounding monthly on the unpaid balance owing on the first day of each month until payment in full is received by us. All payments shall immediately become due to us if at any time you sell or otherwise dispose of any goods which have not been paid for without our consent, become insolvent, commit any act of bankruptcy, or if a receiver, liquidator or statutory manager is appointed over any of your assets or undertaking, or if you make or attempt to make an arrangement or composition with creditors or if we believe on reasonable grounds that you cannot pay for the products.
5) If payment not received: We reserve the right to pass this account to a collection agency and you will be liable for any and all charges involved in the collection of payment for the products.
6) Returns: Returns are only accepted in accordance with our returns policy and terms of return. All returns must be received by us with a return authority form issued by Streamline. You agree that returns sent without return authority or not in accordance with our terms of return remain payable by you in full. You agree that you may receive a credit for products returned only with the prior consent of Streamline and that all returns will be subject to a non-negotiable restocking fee. Your return of any product indicates full acceptance ofthese terms.
7) Damages or faults: You agree that Streamline must be notified immediately of any damages or faulty stock and returns of such will only be accepted within 7 days of delivery.
8) Acceptance of terms: All orders placed with us are subject to these trade terms and the placing of orders shall be conclusive of the fact that you have read, understand and agree to Streamline's conditions of sale.
9) The Buyer may cancel these terms and conditions or cancel delivery of Items at any time before the Goods are delivered by giving written notice to the Seller. On giving such notice the Seller shall promptly repay to the Buyer any sums paid for the Goods. The Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever arising from such cancellation.
1.1 The risk in the goods supplied by the company to the customer shall pass to the customer on delivery of the goods but
1.2 If such goods supplied or parts thereof are sold by the customer prior to payment by the customer then the proceeds of the ownership of them shall not pass to the customer until the customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness to the company whatsoever. such resale shall be the property of the company
All transactions will be in NZD